Planning a Walt Disney World vacation from start to finish may seem overwhelming, but if you take time to enjoy the process, you may just fall in love. In fact, the planning that goes into visiting the Walt Disney World Resort is one of my favorite parts of any vacation.
I love dreaming about the possibilities, planning magical moments, and crafting the structure of an unforgettable family vacation.
But I don’t have to plan your trip for you – you are totally capable of planning every detail of your trip! Dream Plan Fly is designed for people who love to plan their own vacations. You get to choose every FastPass, every dining reservation, and every touring plan, while we provide you with the framework and tools you need to keep all your plans organized and in one place.
The Disney Travel Planners featured in our shop will guide you through the process of planning your Disney vacation. The simple, practical worksheets will ensure you’re not missing anything. They act as a travel planner, a vacation journal, and an organizer all wrapped up with a great big, beautiful bow.
I have created free resources for the blog that will add flexibility and adaptability to your Walt Disney World Travel Planner so that it is completely customized to your family and your vacation.
Dream Plan Fly contains carefully curated, thoughtfully designed resources to make planning any trip to Disney World a dream. If you use the resources available on Dream Plan Fly, you will plan your ultimate dream vacation.
About Megan Harney
After years of helping friends and family plan their own Disney trips, I decided to share my planners to help everyone plan their dream vacations.
I feel like you can tell a lot about a person by their Disney ‘Favorites’ List, so here are some of my Walt Disney World Favorites!
- Favorite Magical Moments: The first time I brought my daughter to Disney World, she was about one and a half. I can still perfectly picture the moment in my head when she saw Cinderella castle and began dancing down Main Street. It was pure magic.
- Favorite Resort: I LOVE staying in Animal Kingdom Lodge – the sunset over the savannah is just stunning.
- Favorite Disney Food: I know the Dole Whip lovers are going to kill me, but the one food I dream about when I’m not in the parks is pretzel bread from Le Cellier.
- Favorite Disney Movie: My favorite Disney movie has to be Moana – the music, the animation, and the story – they are all incredible! (Plus, I might just know the whole rap in the middle of ‘You’re Welcome’…)
- Favorite Restaurant: This is very hard, but I have to go with Tangerine Cafe in Epcot.
- Favorite Ride: I reserve the right to change my mind, but for right now my favorite ride is Kilimanjaro Safaris at Animal Kingdom – the sheer scope of that attraction is mind-blowing. I love seeing all the animals up close. If you’ve never been at sunset, it’s a must-do.
- Favorite Princess: My favorite princess is Belle. With a love of reading and an adventurous spirit, I feel like we might be long lost sisters.
Copy and paste this favorites list and add your answers in the comments below to introduce yourself! I wish I could meet every one of you in person, but I suppose a friendly ‘how do you do?’ across the internet will have to suffice.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out! You can shoot me an e-mail or connect with me on Instagram. If you want to find out all my travel planning secrets, sign up for our newsletter below!
GET INSTANT ACCESS TO MY LIBRARY OF FREE DISNEY WORLD PRINTABLES!
Sign up to receive FREE Walt Disney World printables, available exclusively to subscribers!